The RichardsDee Client Team delivers solutions to branding challenges for leading local and global businesses. We are now looking for a self-assured, strategic Account Director who will lead projects delivering insightful, impactful results.
The Account Director will have experience delivering large, complex programmes and building brilliant relationships enabling us to push boundaries and deliver Meaningful Change. Outside of working with a team of talented strategists, relationship builders and creatives, we offer the following:
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid Working
- Half Day Fridays
- Incremental Holidays x Year
- Annual Training Budget
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Birthday Day Off
- Family First – Ensuring parents have the support, flexibility and resources for a healthy work life balance.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Act as primary client contact across a number of accounts, managing the relationships with the team on a daily basis
- Build trust to become a valuable advisor to our clients on all branding issues.
- Lead, coach, and motivate the team on a consistent basis
- Present to clients, hosting and facilitating workshops that are well structured, engaging and outcome oriented.
- Understand our clients markets, business challenges and be able to define solutions that will positively impact business.
- Develop insightful and convincing solutions that our clients both value and will invest in.
- Navigate organisational structures and decision-making processes to harness stakeholder consensus and buy in
- Gain a deep understanding of our core service offers in order to proactively identify opportunities for growing existing accounts
- Take proactive approaches that will influence the types of projects clients will trust us with.
- Prepare project proposals, clearly detailing activities, deliverables, timings, fees, third party costs and expenses for large-scale/complex client programs.
- Manage revenue and profitability, and consistently communicate to teams to achieve monthly and quarterly financial targets.
- Actively participate in new business proposals and pitches
- 7 years+ experience of managing branding programs
- Project management expert
- Proven experience as a senior client advisor
- Experience in leading teams
Please send applications to Celine at firstname.lastname@example.org