Our RichardsDee Client Team deliver solutions to branding challenges for leading local and global businesses. We are currently looking for a self-assured and strategically-minded Senior Account Manager to run client projects from the get-go to completion, delivering insightful, impactful results.
The perfect candidate will have experience working across large, complex programmes and building brilliant relationships – enabling us to continue to push creative boundaries and deliver Meaningful Change. Beyond working with a team of talented strategists, relationship builders and creatives, we offer the following:
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid Working
- Half Day Fridays
- Incremental Holidays x Year
- Annual Training Budget
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Birthday Day Off
- Family First Ethos (ensuring parents have the support, flexibility and resources for a healthy work life balance.)
Key Responsibilities include:
- Acting as primary client contact across a number of accounts, running projects and managing the relationships with the team on a daily basis.
- Demonstrating a clear understanding of the brief and succinctly interpreting this to the design team.
- Writing and preparing proposals, design briefs, budgets, schedules and contact reports to ensure communication between client and team are clear.
- Setting up and running regular team meetings, advising on actions required, deadlines and highlighting where support is needed.
- Planning and managing studio resource and third-party suppliers.
- Managing budgets and profitability of accounts, being commercially focused and consistently communicating to teams to achieve monthly and quarterly financial targets.
- Learning about clients’ markets, categories and activities and being wholeheartedly committed to adding value through knowledge of the clients’ businesses, challenges, culture and competitive frame.
- Helping to grow existing business and championing new business development.
- Assisting on the planning of project launches externally and internally.
- Having an interest in and an understanding of design, copyright and the brand and identity process.
- 5 years+ experience of managing branding programs
- Project management expertise
- Client service experience
Please send applications to Ciara at firstname.lastname@example.org