We are looking for a strategic, creative and business centric thinker who can solve complex client challenges and turn business strategy into brand strategy to help clients grow, transform and make an impact.
This is a consultative role, focused on increasing client’s brand value through various branding strategies including brand positioning, brand architecture, brand valuation/analytics, internal brand engagement and digital brand strategy.
This is a key role in RichardsDee where interaction, insight and building trusted client relationships is key to success. You must demonstrate innovative brand thinking, curiosity and razor-sharp acumen working with our clients to build reputation, so they become leading brands in their markets today into the future.
- Lead market and client discovery activities including interviews, workshops, research and customer journeys.
- See the bigger picture, exploring possibilities with clients in a collaborative way always grounding opportunities in the positive impact they will have on the business
- Understand clients’ challenges and respond with recommendations that puts brand at the centre of growth and transformation.
- Think strategically, creatively and be adaptable to shift thinking across sectors and industries.
- Be an analytical, critical thinker with an expert-level understanding of branding, research, business and strategic planning
- Build long term relationships with clients and be a trusted advisor on brand strategy.
- Inspire our team and our clients’ confidence and ongoing commitment.
- Have minimum 6 years proven experience leading large complex projects that have returned strong results
- Be passionate about how brands can make an impact and help businesses progress for the better
- Have your finger on the pulse of new thinking and innovative tools and how they can be applied for success
- Develop and measure impacts for success
- Play an integral role in the agency to expand our thinking, assume a leadership role with our teams and continue to build our reputation in building brand value.
Looking for a meaningful change and to be part of a growing and ambitious company, then drop us a line at email@example.com