We are looking for a senior brand designer who has the creativity and hunger to Design Meaningful Change for our exciting and well known clients.
We are looking for a confident, creative senior brand designer who has the know-how and hunger to translate brand strategies, create original identities and deliver compelling ideas.
This is a key role with RichardsDee, working with a design team where your thinking and creativity will impact the direction of the design projects and allow you to challenge and hone your creative and strategic abilities.
The role requires someone who has proven themselves on challenging branding programmes with leading agencies, has a digital first approach and is looking to play a central role in the future of branding. Needless to say the role requires excellent typography, design and craft skills, together with the energy to discover new thinking, influences and references.
- Curious, thoughtful and brave in creating concepts, solutions and ideas that are underpinned by the project challenges, yet is based on fresh thinking that sparks a clients interest.
- Attention to detail in craft and execution through design development, testing and implementing.
- Clearly communicate and articulate creative and strategic led thinking.
- Design across many brand touchpoints with a customer first and brand led approach.
- Passionate about language, with the ability to structure, write and create narratives for communications and to be able to build on tone of voice guides.
- Interested in how brand and creativity can be a strategic business tool and how our work matters to help drive meaningful change.
- Creatively curious and inspiring, uncovering the new references that help to create distinctive creative outputs.
- Play an integral role to help grow our creative and strategic reputation building a culture to be proud of.
- Digital first, in how brand identities need to live in a moving and digital world.
- Have a minimum of 5 year experience.
- This role does not need to be based in Ireland, but there will be requirement to attend meetings and workshops when required.
Looking for a meaningful change and to be part of a growing and ambitious company, then drop us a line at email@example.com