Strategy Director — 10 years+ Experience
After 10 years of growth and success we are looking for a Strategy Director to build on what we have achieved to date, and to lead and deliver brand strategy at the highest level into the future.
The successful candidate will be a trusted advisor to our clients, will see and act on opportunities, will learn with us – not from us. They will stretch themselves (and us) and thrive in an environment where every day is different. They will be a big part of where we are going, even though we have a way to go.
A strategic, creative and commercial thinker who can translate business strategy into brand strategy delivering meaningful change for organisations across a range of sectors and geographies. This is a key role on the growing management team in RichardsDee where leading large scale strategic programmes and delivering on our purpose; Designing Meaningful Change for businesses and the world in which we live is central to making this role a success. Knowledge, curiosity, razor sharp acumen and passion to solve complex brand challenges are a must.
- Build trust, leadership and insight with clients and partners to solve complex business challenges through brand strategy.
- Lead client input and market discovery activities, including stakeholder interviews, research, customer, and branding experience audits
- Lead the collation, organisation and analysis of all project-related qualitative and quantitative intelligence.
- Develop fresh insights in brand strategy and brand activation across both consumer and B2B, with a desire to share and promote on behalf of the agency.
- Think creatively to develop unique, authentic, and powerful stories, attributes, and metaphors for how a brand can be expressed to internal and external audiences.
- Construct and deliver C-suite presentations and reports that inform, persuade and demonstrate considered thinking and recommendations.
- Be an authoritative and pro-active member of team in helping to win new business and be seen by new clients as the knowledge of brand strategy in the agency.
- Play an integral role contributing to agency growth, building our reputation in delivering effective, compelling, and impactful brand strategies.
Skills Must Haves
- Proven brand strategy and communication development experience (positioning, MVVP, propositions, communication platforms) for leading brands across a range of sectors globally.
- Proven experience aligning and managing senior stakeholders to gain consensus and buy in.
- Strong team player that can engage, collaborate, and build strategic client and partner relationships.
- Strong presentation, delivery and negotiation skills.
- Excellent new business development record, adept at creating winning proposals.
- Ability to manage multiple large and complex projects.
- Ambitious, positive self-starter passionate about the transformational nature of brand.
- Future focussed with a positive mindset, always thinking What If, committed to being ahead of clients, their customers and the opportunities that will deliver lasting and meaningful change.
- Curious and culturally connected with a genuine interest in the future of branding.
- Enthusiastic about the opportunities and possibilities of an independent agency.
- Team player who values collaboration, honesty, partnership and teamwork.
- The ability to command attention, trust and confidence from senior leadership teams.
- A natural leader passionate about team building and people development.
Looking for a meaningful change and to be part of a growing and ambitious company, then drop us a line at email@example.com